Clinical Assistant Professor
BA Department of Psychology, University of British Columbia
Masters of Public Health Harvard University
MD Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Bayliss M, Taylor CM, Ramanathan K. The shocking truth about cardiogenic shock. Perspectives in Cardiology 2006; 22(2): 21-8.
- Taylor CM, Aymong ED, Hochman et al. ST elevation in lead aVR in cardiogenic shock – a useful predictor of left main stem coronary artery disease and mortality? Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2006; 22(D): 192.
- Taylor CM, Heilbron B. Update on novel imaging modalities in the assessment of ischemic heart disease. Current Issues in Cardiac Rehabilitation and Prevention 2006;14(1):6-8.
- Taylor CM, Pu A, Humphries KH et al. A clinical prediction tool may help prevent unnecessary coronary angiography. Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2006; 22(D); 226.
- Brunner NW, Taylor CM, JA Cairns et al. The effect of migration on coronary artery disease in Fijian South Asians: Does migration matter? Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2007; 23 (SC): 612.
- Murphy CJ, Brunner NW, Taylor CM et al. Diffuseness of coronary arteriosclerosis in dyslipidemic diabetics versus non-dyslipidemic diabetics. Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2007; 23 (SC): 509.
- Taylor CM, Aymong ED, Hochman JS et al. The presence of ST-segment elevation in lead aVR in cardiogenic shock is a predictor of mortality. Circulation 2007; 116 (2): 526.
- Taylor CM, Brunner NW, Seidman CE et al. Prevalence of four conventional risk factors in Fijian Indo-Canadians: Young versus old. Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2007; 23 (SC):304.
- Taylor CM, Cheung A, Kaan A et al. Left ventricular assist device – motor wear. Images in Clinical Medicine. Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine 2007; 2(2): 20-24.
- Brunner NW, Taylor CM, Wong GC et al. Isolated coronary artery disease versus stroke and peripheral arterial disease in south asians: are there differences in risk factor profiles? Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2008; 24 (Suppl E): 271.
- Taylor CM, Lombardero MS, Krishnaswami A et al. Global burden of risk factors in diabetics with stable coronary artery disease – an analysis from the BARI 2D trial. Canadian Journal of Cardiology 2008; 24 (Suppl E): 334-335.
- Leispsic J, LaBounty TM, Heilbron B, Min JK, Mancini GBJ, Lin FY, Taylor C, Dunning A, Earls JP. Adaptive Statistical Iterative Reconstruction: Assessment of Image Noise and Image Quality in Coronary CT Angiography. American Journal of Roentgenology 2010; 195: 649-654.
- Leispsic J, LaBounty TM, Heilbron B, Min JK, Mancini GBJ, Lin FY, Taylor C, Dunning A, Earls JP. Estimated Radiation Dose Reduction Using Adaptive Statistical Iterative Reconstruction in Coronary CT Angiography:. The ERASIR Study. American Journal of Roentgenology 2010; 195: 655-660.
- Taylor CM, Humphries KH, Pu A, Ghali W, Gao M, Knudtson M, Hoffmann U, Carere RG. A Proposed Clinical Model for Efficient Utilization of Invasive Coronary Angiography. The American Journal of Cardiology 2010; 106(4): 457-462.
- Truong QA, Ptaszek LM, Charipar EM, Taylor CM, Fontes JD, Kriegel M, Irlbeck T, Toepker M, Schlett CL, Bamberg F, Blankstein R, Brady TJ, Nagurney JT, Hoffmann U. Performance Of Electrocardiographic Criteria For Left Ventricular Hypertrophy As Compared With Cardiac Computed Tomography: From The ROMICAT Trial. Journal of Hypertension 2010; 28(9):1959-1967.