Clinical Assistant Professor
B.Sc. McGill University Physiology
M.D.C.M. McGill University, School of Medicine Medicine
M.P.H. Harvard School of Medicine Clinical Effectiveness
- Sehn LH, Connors. Treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a risk-based approach. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma, 7 suppl 1, 14-9, 2006.
- Sehn LH. Optimal use of prognostic factors in non-hodgkin lymphoma. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program, 296-302, 2006.
- Belch A, Kouroukis CT, Crump M, Sehn L, Gascoyne RD, Klasa R, Powers J, Wright J, Eisenhauer, E. A. A phase II study of bortezomib in mantle cell lymphoma: the National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group trial IND.150. Ann Oncol Sept 18, 116-21, 2007.
- Ramadan K M, Shenkier T, Sehn LH, Gascoyne, RD, Connors JM. A clinicopathological retrospective study of 131 patients with primary bone lymphoma: a population-based study of successively treated cohorts from the British Columbia Cancer Agency. Ann Oncol 18, 129-35, 2007.
- Sehn LH, Berry B, Chhanabhai M, Fitzgerald C, Gill K, Hoskins P, Klasa R, Savage KJ, Shenkier T, Sutherland J, Gascoyne RD, Connors JM. Revised International Prognostic Index (R-IPI) is a better predictor of outcome than the Standard IPI for patients with DLBCL treated with R-CHOP. Blood 109, 1857-61, 2007.
- Sehn LH, Donaldson J, Filewich A, Fitzgerald C, Gill KK, Runzer N, Searle B, Souliere S, Spinelli JJ, Sutherland J, Connors JM. Rapid infusion rituximab in combination with corticosteroid containing chemotherapy or as maintenance therapy is well tolerated and can safely be delivered in the community setting. Blood 109, 1857-61, 2007.
- Wilson K, Sehn L, Berry B, Chhanabhai M, Fitzgerald C, Gill K, Klasa R, Skinnider B, Sutherland J, Connors JM, Gascoyne RD. CHOP-R therapy overcomes the adverse prognostic influence of BCL-2 expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Leuk Lymphoma 48, 1102-9, 2007.
- Al-Tourah A, Gill K, Chhanabhai M, Hoskins P, Klasa R, Savage KJ, Sehn LH, Shenkier T, Gascoyne RD, and Connors JM. Population-Based Analysis of Incidence and Outcome of Transformed Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. J Clin Oncol 26, 5165-9, 2008.
- Hui D, Lam W, Toze C, Delorme M, Noble M, Klimo P, Sutherland J, Gill K, Connors J, Sehn L. Alemtuzumab in clinical practice: a British Columbia experience. Leuk Lymphoma 49, 218-26, 2008.
- Malumbres R, Chen J, Tibshirani R, Johnson NA, Sehn LH, Natkunam Y, Briones J, Advani R, Connors JM, Byrne GE, Levy R, Gascoyne RD, Lossos IS. Paraffin-based 6-gene model predicts outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with R-CHOP. Blood 111, 5509-14, 2008.
- Natkunam Y, Farinha P, Hsi ED, Hans CP, Tibshirani R, Sehn LH, Connors JM, Gratzinger D, Rosado M, Zhao S, Pohlman, B, Wongchaowart N, Bast M, Avigdor A, Schiby G, Nagler A, Byrne GE, Levy R, Gascoyne RD, Lossos IS. LMO2 protein expression predicts survival in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with anthracycline-based chemotherapy with and without rituximab. J Clin Oncol 26, 447-54, 2008.
- Rimsza LM, Leblanc ML, Unger JM, Miller TP, Grogan TM, Persky DO, Martel RR, Sabalos CM, Seligmann B, Braziel RM, Campo E, Rosenwald A, Connors JM, Sehn LH, Johnson N, Gascoyne, RD. Gene expression predicts overall survival in paraffin-embedded tissues of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOP. Blood 112, 3425-33, 2008.
- Sehn LH. Management of Burkitt lymphoma: a continuing challenge. Oncology 22, 519-23, 2008.
- Johnson NA, Boyle M, Bashashati A, Leach S, Brooks-Wilson A, Sehn LH, Chhanabhai M, Brinkman RR, Connors JM, Weng AP, Gascoyne RD. Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: reduced CD20 expression is associated with an inferior survival. Blood 113, 3773-80, 2009.
- Johnson NA, Leach S, Woolcock B, deLeeuw RJ, Bashashati A, Sehn LH, Connors JM, Chhanabhai M, Brooks-Wilson A, Gascoyne RD. CD20 mutations involving the rituximab epitope are rare in diffuse large B-cell lymphomas and are not a significant cause of R-CHOP failure. Haematologica 94, 423-7, 2009.
- Sehn L. Early detection of patients with poor risk diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Leukemia Lymphoma, in press.
- Shustik J, Guangming H, Farinha P, Johnson N, Connors JM, Sehn LH, Gascoyne RD, Steid C. Outcome correlations of BCL6 rearrangement in diffuse large B cell lymphoma treated with CHOP or R-CHOP. Haematologica, Ocober 1, 2009.
- Gratzinger D, Advani R, Zhao S, Talreja N, Tibshirani R, Shyam R, Horning S, Sehn L, Farinha P, Briones J, Lossos IS, Gascoyne RD, Natkunam Y. Lymphoma cell VEGFR2 expression detected by immunohistochemistry predicts poor overall survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with immunochemotherapy (R-CHOP). British Journal of Haematology, e-pub September 2009.
- SavageJ, Johnson N, Ben-Neriah S, Connors JM, Sehn LH, Farinha P, Horsman DE, Gascoyne RD. MYC gene re-arrangements are associated with a poor prognosis in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with R-CHOP chemotherapy. Blood, epub September 2009.