Control of emesis following chemotherapy, Darbepoietin for anemia during cancer chemotherapy, management of gynecologic cancers with chemotherapy, management of lymphoma.
BA, Oxford, Physiological Sciences
MB, B.CHIR, Cambridge
- •Harrison ML, Hoskins P, du Bois A, Quinn M, Rustin GJ, Ledermann JA, Baron-Hay S, Friedlander ML. Small cell of the ovary, hypercalcemic type-analysis of combined experience and recommendation for management. A GCIG Study. Gynecol Oncol 100(2):233-8, 2006.
- •Fung-Kee-Fung M, Provencher D, Rosen B, Hoskins P, Rambout L, Oliver T, Gotlieb W, Covens A and the IP Chemotherapy Working Group on behalf of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists of Canada. Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for patients with advanced ovarian cancer: A review of the evidence and standards for the delivery of care. Gynecol Oncol March 16, 2007.
- •Sehn L, Chhanabhai M, Fitzgerald C, Gill K, Hoskins P, Klasa R, Savage K, Shenkier T, Sutherland J, Wilson K, Gascoyne R, Connors J. Revised international prognostic index (R-IPI) is a better predictor of outcome than the standard IPI for patients with DLBCL treated with R-CHOP. Blood 109, 1857-61, 2007.
- •Al-Tourah A, Gill K, Chhanabhai M, Hoskins P, Klasa R, Paltiel C, Savage K, Sehn L, Shenkier T, Gascoyne RD, Connors J. Transformed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, a population-based analysis of incidence and outcome. Clin Oncol 26:5165, 5169, 2008.
- •Oza A, Eisenhauer E, Elit L, Cutz J, Sakurada A, Tsao M, Hoskins P, Biagi J, Ghatage P, Mazurka J, Provencher D, Dore N, Dancey J, Fyles A. Phase II study of Erlotinib (Tarceva, OSI 774) in women with recurrent or metastatic endometrial cancer. A trial of the National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group (NCIC IND-148). .J Clin Oncol 26:4319-4325, 2008.
- •Chan T, Hoskins P. Panhypopituitarism secondary to hypothalamic involvement in a woman with diffuse large B cell lymphoma. J Clin Oncol (in press).
- •Hoskins P, Vergote I, Cervantes A, Tu D, Stuart G, Zola P et al. Advanced ovarian cancer : phase III randomized study of sequential cisplatin-topotecan and carboplatin-paclitaxel vs carboplatin-paclitaxel. J Natl Can Instit 102:1547-56, 2010.
- •Hoskins PJ and Le N. Ca 125 normalization with chemotherapy is independently predictive of survival in advanced endometrial cancer. Gynecol Oncol 120, 52-55, 2011.