I have a special interest in the assessment and treatment of fatigue in neurological and neuromuscular disorders such as spinal cord injury, brain injury, multiple sclerosis and stroke. I chair the G.F. Strong Rehab Centre Research Group in Fatigue and Function in Neurological and Neuromuscular Disorders (F2N2).
- Anton HA, Townson AF, Miller WC. Measuring Fatigue in Persons with Spinal Cord Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 89:538-42, 2008.
- Fawkes-Kirby T, Wheeler M, Anton HA, Miller WC, Townson AF. Clinical Correlates of Fatigue in Spinal Cord Injury. Spinal Cord. 46:21-25, 2008.
- Miller WC, Anton HA, Townson AF. Use of the CES-D in Persons with Spinal Cord Injury. Spinal Cord. 46: 287 – 292, 2008.
- Lee AKY, Miller WC, Townson AF, Anton HA. Medication Use is Associated with Fatigue in a Sample of Community-living Individuals who have a Spinal Cord Injury: a chart review. Spinal Cord 48:429-33, 2010.
- Hawkeswood J, Finlayson H, O’Connor R, Anton H. A Pilot Survey on Injury and Safety Concerns in International Sledge Hockey. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy. 6:173-185, 2011.