The purpose of this event is to bring together everyone who self identifies as working in Patient Engagement to come and join us for a 1 day community building session. The objectives of this interactive and intimate symposium are as follows:
- Identify individuals working in Patient Engagement and understand their role and projects
- Identify shared resources and discuss how to organize and manage these resources as a community
- Look at places were best practices exist, and areas where best practices can be developed or shared across the community
- Identify overlapping projects and explore opportunities for collaboration and alignment
- Identify gaps or priority areas in the current Patient Engagement in Research community
- Build a network and contact information sheet for PE in BC
This event is a collaboration between CHEOS, Fraser Health, UBC Department of Medicine, and VCHRI.
The program will feature a keynote address by Colleen McGavin, Patient & Stakeholder Engagement lead, at the BC SUPPORT Unit, who will share the vision for the SPOR SUPPORT unit patient engagement activities.
For more information about the schedule and speakers, please view our program.
To register, please fill out the following form: