Welcome to UBC!
As a UBC community member, you are an integral part of our dynamic organization. We hope that your employment here will be successful, rewarding, and enjoyable.
Our goal is to ensure that you are able to quickly get answers to the many questions you may have during your first few weeks at the University. Working together, we want to provide an easy transition in your new work environment.
For more information, please visit UBC Human Resources
- New to UBC
- FOM Faculty HR Orientation
- Benefits & Compensation
- Work Environment
- Professional Development
- CTLT Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Orientation Guide
- UBC Department of Medicine Faculty Information
- Faculty of Graduate Studies Resources
- UBC Indigenous Portal
UBC Division Heads & Administrators
Health & Safety
- UBC Safety & Risk Services
- UBC Emergency Preparedness
- Accident & Incident Reporting
- UBC Ergonomics
- UBC Thrive
- UBC Communicable Disease Prevention Framework