Clinical faculty members are practicing health professionals. More than 9,000 clinical faculty members contribute to the vision of the Faculty of Medicine. They teach and inspire our learners and are the role models for the next generation of healthcare professionals. They also make significant contributions in administration, professional development, and translational and clinical research. For more information, please visit the UBC Faculty of Medicine’s Clinical Faculty Page.
All faculty appointments, reappointments, tenure and promotions are reviewed by the Department of Medicine Academic Appointments, Reappointments, Tenure and Promotions Committee.
Documents Required for AARPT Committee Review
Templates and Forms
- Clinical Faculty Appointment Application Form
- Payment Instruction Form
- EFT Form
- UBC Standard CV and Publications Report Template
- GUIDE UBC Standard CV and UBC Publications Report
- Candidate’s List of Suggested External Referees(for appointment as Clinical Professor)
- Department’s List of Suggested External Referees (for appointment as Clinical Professor)