WORKDAY IS NOW LIVE!
To access Workday, click on the link from the homepage of the Integrated Renewal Program (IRP) website at https://irp.ubc.ca/
The UBC Department of Medicine has created a DOM specific guide with Key Workday Information and Dates – click here to view the document
UBC’s strategic plan, Shaping UBC’s Next Century, sets out UBC’s vision, purpose, values and goals, as well as the themes and core areas that shape UBC’s strategies for the years ahead. One core area includes a systems renewal.
The Integrated Renewal Program (IRP) unites the Student Academic Systems Initiative (SASI) and the HR/Finance Renewal Program. It will replace UBC’s SIS (student), HRMS (HR) and FMS (finance) core systems with Workday.
Through the Integrated Renewal Program, the way we support learning and research, and how we work at UBC will be transformed, creating a cohesive, integrated, and enriched experience for students, staff, and faculty.
The IRP will:
- Support an engaged, collaborative, and exceptional learning, research, and working environment for students, staff, and faculty.
- Enable a cohesive alignment of practices and processes.
- Create a simple, intuitive, consistent user experience where we interact with confidence and ease.
- Ensure reliable, integrated, and accessible institutional data that enables people to make informed, strategic decisions.
- Position UBC and its people to embrace opportunities and adapt to future needs and requirements.
- Provide robust, secure, sustainable solutions that are fiscally responsible.
Please click on the links below for additional information and explore the IRP website.
The IRP project team is available to answer any questions you have. Please use the contact form at ServiceNow!