Joseph M Connors
UBC Division of Medical Oncology
UBC Rank: Clinical Professor Emeritus
Dr. Connors’ clinical and research groups study cancers derived from lymphocytes using clinical trials, genomics and immunological techniques to improve diagnosis and treatment of lymphomas, lymphocytic leukemia and plasma cell myeloma.
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Affiliations & Awards
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Canadian Medical Association
- Order of Canada 2020
- British Columbia Medical Association Terry Fox Cancer Research Award 1987
- Scripps Health System Bernard L. Schwartz Memorial Award 1993
- National Cancer Institute of Canada/Canadian Oncology Society Cosbie Memorial Lecture Award 2015
- German Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group Karl Musshoff Lifetime Achievement Award 2010
- LifeSciences BC Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement 2013
- Canadian Medical Association Lifetime Achievement Award 2013
If you are a UBC Department of Medicine faculty member who would like to create a profile, please fill out the Faculty Profile Request Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty profiles are not automatically generated.
It is the responsibility of the individual faculty member to keep the information in their UBC Department of Medicine Faculty Profile accurate, current, and complete.