Models of care, nursing care, health human resources
Dr. Kur is an Adult Rheumatologist. He is a member of the clinical staff of Vancouver General Hospital and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia. He has busy general rheumatology practice with a focus on inflammatory arthritis and autoimmune diseases. He is the President of the British Columbia Society of Rheumatologists with an interest in physician resource and nursing issues.
- Mai A, Stewart M, Kur J. Incomplete Kawasaki Disease with Coronary Aneurysms Presenting in an Adult Patient: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Poster. Canadian Rheumatology Association. February 2018
- Yassir Daghistani, Fergus To, Patrick Doyle, Hin Hin Ko, Mel Krajden, Jason Kur, Alnoor Ramji, Kam Shojania, Edward Tam, John Wade, Eric Yoshida, Graham Reid, Siegfried Erb and Mollie Carruthers. Hepatitis B Reactivation in Rheumatologic Patients. Poster. American College of Rheumatology. November 2017
- Huang K, Kur J. Laryngeal Stridor in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Canadian Medical Association Journal; 2017 September 25;189
- Wilbur K, Kur, J. Multidisciplinary Members’ Perspectives on a Pharmacist Joining a Rheumatology Practice Team. Canadian Pharmacists Journal; 2015; 148: 200-208.
- Renwick M, Esdaile J, Kur J, Shojania K. Evaluation of BC Rheumatologists’ Triage of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis. Poster: 69th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Rheumatology Association, Volume: 41.
- Chan J, Kur J. Update on Rheumatologists Demographics in British Columbia. Canadian Rheumatology Association Journal 2014; 24,4: 15.
- Sun M, Jamal S, Kur J. Analysis of rheumatology nursing interventions in out-patient practice settings. Canadian Rheumatology Association Journal 2014; 24,3: 18-22.
- Hemmati I and Kur J. Adalimumab-associated antiphospholipid syndrome: a case report and review of the literature. Clin Rheumatol 2013; 32:1095-8.
- Kur J and Koehler B. Rheumatologist Demographics in British Columbia: A Looming Crisis. BCMJ March 2011.
- Kur J and Esdaile JM. Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy – An Under Recognized Manifestation of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. J Rheum 2006; 33:2178-83.
- Social Accountability – A Vision for Canadian Medical Schools, Health Canada 2001.
Canadian Rheumatology Association Practice Reflection Gold Award – 2019
Specialist Services Committee – Labour Market Adjustment Fee Evaluation Project (2017-2019)
Clinical Skills – INDE 420
iEthics Q3 – Interprofessional Ethical Decision – Making