Dr. Fu’s research interests include IBD adolescent transition (strategies, resources and outcomes), infections in IBD patients (detection, complication and prevention), and program implementation and utilization.
– Fu N, Jacobson K, Round A, Evans K, Qian H, Bressler B. Transition clinic attendance is associated with improved beliefs and attitudes toward medicine in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. World J Gastroenterol 2017; In Press.
– Fu N, Wong T. Clostridium difficile Infection in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Curr Infect Dis Rep 2016 Jun;18(6):19.
– Fu YTN, Hong T, Round A, Bressler B. Impact of medical therapy on patients with Crohn’s disease requiring surgical resection. World J Gastroenterol 2014 Sep 7;20(33):11808-11814.
– Rosenfeld G, Fu YTN, Quiney B, Qian H, Krygier D, Brown J, Vos P, Tiwari P, Telford J, Bressler B, Enns R. Does training and experience influence the accuracy of computed tomography colonography interpretation? World J Gastroenterol 2014;20(6): 1574-1581.
– Shahidi N, Fu YT, Qian H, Bressler B. Performance of interferon-gamma release assays in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2012 Nov;18(11):2034-2042.
– Fu YT, Chatur N, Cheong-Lee C, Salh B. Hypovitaminosis D in Adults with Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Potential Role of Ethnicity. Dig Dis Sci 2012 Aug;57(8):2144-2148.
– Fu YT, Kim E, Bressler B. Pneumatosis intestinalis after colonoscopy in a Crohn’s disease patient with mucosal healing. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2011 Dec 6.
GI Week Lead for MEDD411