Education and Affiliations
BSc University of Manitoba,
MD University of Manitoba,
Publications and Awards
- “Ellis, P M Morzycki, W; Melosky, B; Butts, C; Hirsh, V; Krasnoshtein, F; Murray, N; Shepherd, F A; Soulieres, D; Tsao, M S; Goss, G. The role of the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors as therapy for advanced, metastatic, and recurrent non-small-cell lung cancer: a Canadian national consensus statement.
- Curr Oncol . Volume: 16, Issue: 1, Date: 2009 Jan , Pages: 27-48
- Melosky, B Burkes, R; Rayson, D; Alcindor, T; Shear, N; Lacouture, M. Management of skin rash during EGFR-targeted monoclonal antibody treatment for gastrointestinal malignancies: Canadian recommendations. Curr Oncol . Volume: 16, Issue: 1, Date: 2009 Jan , Pages: 16-26.
- Melosky, B, Burkes, R, DRayson, Alcindor, T, Shear, N, Lacouture, M. Management of skin rash during EGFR-targeted monoclonal antibody treatment for gastrointestinal malignancies: Canadian recommendations. Current Oncology 2009;16,(1).
- Melosky BL. “Erythropoiesis-stimulating agents: benefits and risks in supportive care of cancer.” Curr Oncol 2008 Jan;15(1):S10-5.
- Lacouture ME, Melosky BL. “Cutaneous Reactions to Anticancer Agents Targeting the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor: A Dermatology-Oncology Perspective.” Skin Therapy Letter 2007 July-Aug;12(6)1-5.
- Mikhael J, Melosky B, Cripps C, Rayson D, Kouroukis CT. “Canadian Supportive Care Recommendations for the Management for the Management of Anemia in Patients with Cancer.” Current Oncology 2007;14(5)209 17.
- Pugh TJ, Bebb G, Barclay L, Sutcliffe M, Fee J, Salski C, O’Connor R, Ho C, Murray N, Melosky B, English J, Vielkind J, Horsman D, Laskin JJ, Marra MA. Correlations of EGFR mutations and increases in EGFR and HER2 copy number to gefitinib response in a retrospective analysis of lung cancer patients. BMC Cancer 2007 Jul 13;7(1):128.
- Melosky B, Sunil, V. “Cancer- and Treatment-related Anemia: Achieving Optimal Efficacy with Erythropoietic Agents.” Oncology Monitor 2006;1-6.
Awards & Recognition