International health, Advocacy, Medical Education, Infectious Diseases, HIV, Tropical medicine, Indigenous health
· Luft LM. The essential role of physician as advocate: how and why we pass it on. Canadian Medical Education Journal. 2017;8(3)e:109-116.
· Luft LM, Gill MJ, Church DL. HIV-1 viral diversity and its implications for viral load testing: review of current platforms.
International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2011; 15(10):e661-70.
· Luft LM, Beckthold B, Gill MJ. Increasing HIV subtype diversity in Canadian-born patients living in Southern Alberta, Canada. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2011; 57(2):e27-9.
· Fritzler MJ, Rattner JB, Luft LM, Edworthy SM, Casiano CA, Peebles C, Mahler M. Historical perspectives on the discovery of autoantibodies to centromere proteins (CENP) and the emerging importance of antibodies to CENP-F (CENP-F). Autoimmunity Reviews.
· Luft LM, Barr SG, Martin LO, Chan EKL, Fritzler MJ. Autoantibodies to tissue transglutaminase (tTG) in Sjögren’s syndrome and related rheumatic diseases. Journal of Rheumatology. 2003; 30(12):2613-2619.
· Eystathioy T, Chan EKL, Mahler M, Luft LM, Fritzler ML, Fritzler MJ. A panel of monoclonal antibodies to cytoplasmic GW bodies and the mRNA binding protein GW182. Hybridoma & Hybridomics. 2003; 22(2):79-86.
· Eystathioy T, Chan EKL, Yang Z, Takeuchi K, Mahler M, Luft LM, Zochodne DW, Fritzler MJ. Clinical and serological associations of autoantibodies to GW bodies and a novel cytoplasmic autoantigen GW182.
Journal of Molecular Medicine. 2003; 81(12):811-8.