Clinical Associate Professor
Nutrition and Renal Disease, Peritoneal Dialysis
B.Sc, M.B., B.S. Medical College of St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, University of London, England
- Komenda P, Zalunardo N, Burnett S, Love J, Buller C, Taylor P, Duncan J, Djurdjev O, Levin A, “Conservative outpatient renoprotective protocol in patients with low GFR undergoing contrast angiography: a case series”, Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, Japanese Society of Nephrology, Sept 2007 Vol 1l, No. 3, pp 209-13.
- Chiarelli G, Beaulieu M, Cozzolino M, Singh S, Kiaii M, Taylor P, Levin A, Brancaccio D, Gallieni M, “Controversies in Peritoneal Dialysis: Vascular Access Planning in Pertitoneal Dialysis Patients”, Peritoneal Dialysis International 2008 Nov; Vol 28, pp 585-90.
- Staples J, Taylor P, Magil A, Frohlich J, Johnston SM, Koschinsky M, Chan-Yan C, Levin A, “Progressive kidney disease in three sisters with elevated lipoprotein (a), NDT, 2008 May; Vol 23, No 5, pp 1756-9.
- Zalunardo N, Rose C, Starovoytov A, Djurdjev O, Fox R, Taylor P, Duncan JA, Buller CEH, Levin A, “Incidental Atherosclerotic Renal Artery Stenosis diagnosed at cardiac catheterization: no difference in kidney function with or without stenting”, Am J of Neph, 2008; 28, pp 921-8.
- Levin A, Schachter M, Zalunardo N, Taylor P, Buller C, Duncan J, Rose C, Kiaii M, ‘Incidental Atherosclerotic Renal Artery Stenosis in Patients Undergoing Elective Coronary Angiography: Are these lesions significant?’, Am J Neph , has been published online: Am J Nephrol 2009;29:434-439.