- Departmental signature deadline is 6 business days before the external deadline (unless otherwise stated).
- We have a 48 hour turnaround policy for signatures.
- Submit signature requests to email@example.com cc: Anna Meredith in the Department of Medicine Research Office.
- Dr. Teresa Tsang, Associate Head of Research and Co-Acting Head signs for DoM Research. Read more about getting signatures here.
- Mitacs Accelerate Program
- Rare Diseases: Models & Mechanisms Network
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Community Grant Program
Assistant Professor, Neurology | PhD Julie Robillard is a recently appointed Assistant Professor of Neurology that leads a research program at the intersection of dementia, ethics, and technology. Her current research is aimed at evaluating the quality and ethics of online health information and computerized tools for dementia screening and diagnosis. Dr. Robillard holds a B.Sc. […] Read More >
Professor, General Internal Medicine | MD, MSc Dr. Khan is a clinician researcher and general internist at St. Paul’s Hospital and scientific member of the Center for Health Evaluation and Outcomes Sciences (CHEOS). Her central motivation is aimed at providing acute and chronic disease management for vulnerable populations. Through these activities she is member of […] Read More >
Associate Professor, AIDS | PhD, MPH, BSc, BA Dr. Shannon’s research training includes a Masters degree in Global Public Health which focused on maternal and reproductive health in rural Bangladesh, followed by a PhD in Public Health and Epidemiology at UBC which explored the social and structural factors shaping HIV acquisition risk for street-based sex […] Read More >
If you have any questions about the Research Office, if you have a suggestion for research support you would like us to hear, or if you have a research project you would like assistance with, please contact us at:
Diamond Health Care Centre
10th floor, Room 10121 – 2775 Laurel Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 1M9
Phone: 604 875 4111 ext 21503
Fax: 604 875 4886